Change to healing potions, so they heal accordingly
Gumba last edited by
Given the revamp on HP, I think the healing could be rebalanced - basing this on the 5 th edition;
- Cure minor wounds, 1d4;
- Cure small wounds, 2d4+2;
- Cure moderate wounds, 4d4+4;
- Cure serious wounds, 8d4+8;
- Cure critical wounds, 12d4+12;
- Heal Potion, 70 HP healed.
Cure minor can stay 4 hp imo. rest is worth considering.
Can we just give potions a fixed rate. If you want a bonus, invest into heal?
Puffy, that sounds like you're trying to make this more complicated.