Axani/Paladin/LG/Creation/Morpheus Estok - Crusader-K
1. Axani/Paladin/LG/Creation/Morpheus Estok
2. Axani Race, loose association with a Tyran church in background (not official clergy or status just to be allowed to use it in backstory)
3. Create a semblance of order and law in a city rife with chaos for years. Originally wanted to come shape up the crownguard but with it now gone he wants to work wit
hin the laws to gain approval to form a volunteer group of regulators. These would not start as a faction but instead interviewed, vetted, and registered adventuers who could pursue warrants and provide reports to him as he builds real case files and law enforcement to eliminate corruption and create a real law enforcement buerocracy and system of criminal justice, laws, and trials. In essence he wants to create a reliable system where people can report crimes to be investigated and trust that something will be done, even if it's just processing the necissary paperwork. If any kind of law enforcement system is established (or he succedes in establishing a real one) he will work within that system to create a reliable and relatively corruption free (obviousy he can't win them all just fight for whats right) process of law and order. He will seek approval and reccomendation from prominant PCs to become an "arbiter of the law" if no faction is forthcomming and recruit deputies from his volunteer force. His ultimate endgame goal would to become an official judge of Arabel.
4. As a child he took to organization and bureaucracy, making him the least fun kid ever. He left home to join the church of Tyr before he could even heft a hammer. Law, order, justice were all things that were not intangible ideas to him but the way things must be. His devotion to these principles is almost alien, even amonst other lawful good. Though he is clearly good aligned, he would just as easily condemn a fellow paladin violating the law for a good reason, as a necromancer breaking it for evil. The law is the law, period. This strict adhesion to the law and his oath sometimes puts him at odds even with other goodly folk, but to him, it is a clear extreme needed to balance the chaos of Arabel.
5. Features: He will have steel grey eyes, perfect clean cut hair no matter the weather, angular and sharp uncanny symetrical face features
Behavior: He will be ridgid, strict, and have an zealous loyalty to beuacracy. Everthing must be organized, everything must be in order, every interaction will seem like an interview. He will have an almost unwaivering ability to bring everything back to an established procedure. The very area and aura around him seems to demand order, quiet, perfection, like being teleported to a library or court room every time he walks into the room.
Seems interesting enough. First sentence sets up the storytelling with "a volunteer group of regulators" I like that the focus is on the LAW part of paladin instead of GOOD. Tyr has an order called the Knights of Holy Judgement which is exactly that so nice tie in.
I see this concept as having many directions and possible outcomes potentially being just as much an enemy to "good guys" as "bad guys"
Yes- loose association with Tyrran Church background fluff
24 hour confirmation
Final nudge. Will pass unless someone strongly objects