There has been a slight tweak to the prices of potions.
Not all potions are possible to buy from stores.
Faction potion stores have also been slightly tweaked. Some factions will have potions others do not, some will have cheaper items than other factions with the purpose to be able to sell the potions for a small profit. Higher ranks will have access to more and/or cheaper potions.
Minor tweaks to quest level caps, exp and gold, there were some big differences between quests.
Major Faction messengers cost 5 gold for major factions (excluding Misrim due to IC reasons)
- Forgot to edit the minor factions, will fix that later!
Kenkus have access to spoiler
New outfits added to Dulbiir's
CARES have been tweaked a little to be more balanced
Various bugs resolved
- Dwarven Embassy has gotten a little exterior update to reflect recent changes
- Tying rope now available in general stores
- Slight tweak to war theme summons
- Slight tweak to summoning books on how can use them
- Some summoning books are now app/DM reward only
- Exploration xp markers now work
- The map tools now work
- Bedroom signs added to faction bases
Will be moving to the new version NWN EE 1.79
Everyone will need to update their client to the newest version. Fingers crossed.
- New explorable areas in the Hullack Forest (Some are hidden, good luck finding them )
- Dwarven Brewery expansion is now available IG
- Several secrets added IG across the module, happy searching
- More new and exciting monsters have been added to the CARES
- Crafting is slowly being implemented, I hope to have the first type fully implemented by the end of the week or early next week and the second round before the New Year.
- On login you should get a Tradeskill Journal. Weight SHOULD be 0.2lb. If yours is "too heavy" (aka standard 1 lb) ask a DM to remove it from your inventory. Upon relogging you should get the new, low-weight version
- Crafting Stations of various kinds are being added in to places/locations
- More resources are becoming available
- A few minor bug fixes
- Quest gold and exp have been bumped up slightly
- Crafting stations added to various areas
- Lots of crafting placeables available (ores, gems, sand, clay, plants, trees, etc)
mineable ores added
choppable trees added
reduced weight of crafting books
reduced weight of summoning books (see a DM to have yours swapped out)
More crafting stations added to Outskirts: Moonsea Ride, Outskirts: East Way, Immersea, Hunter's Union, Interiors (Elven & Dwarven Areas)
Lowered weights and costs on some basic items
Increased costs on some crafting items
Made more things available from merchants (basic materials like scrolls and bottles)
added skin-able animals to CARES & some quests
6619, 620, 6621, 6622
Edits to crafting scripts
Added ore/gem mining to various places
Fixed Larloch's spell
Got rid of ability to make electrical traps
Got rid of ability to make deadly traps
Fixed medkit crafting
Scaled back crafting xp
Fixed exploit from the Ingot Recycler
Fixed some DM-only stuff
Updated/fixed a lot of small bugs inside crafting
Added blood vials & scripts for your blood-draining fun
New Dragontouched will have -2 dex. This should not affect current PCs. If it does contact a DM. Some housekeeping stuff was done for Misrim.