Thune's Masterful Overrides and NWshader presets
Thune last edited by
Download my torrent here, the follow instructions below
1. Download and install autohotkey at http://www.autohotkey.com/
2. IMPORTANT COMPULSORY Navigate to your NWN directory and make a copy of nwmain.exe. If you have non-CoA custom overrides, make a backup of it too.
3. Ensure you performed Step 2.
4. Unzip contents of NWN.7z into your NWN directory, override nwmain IF you have made a copy. See step 2. 7zip can be found at http://www.7-zip.org/
6. Minimize all windows and go to Desktop.
7. Right click on Desktop and select Screen Resolution
8. Click on the Resolution Drop Down box and figure out what is the -next- highest Resolution to your current Resolution. For example, if you are at 1600x900, the next highest is 1600x1024
5. Open nwn.ini in your NWN directory.
6. Change/Add the following under [Display Options]
Disable Intro Movies=1
XXXX and YYYY should be your next highest resolution, from the example above, 1600x1024
7. Save and close nwn.ini
8. Right click on nwn.ahk and select Edit Script
9. go to "Run, CityOfArabel.application, C:\NWN" and change C:\nwn" to where your CityOfArabel.application is located.
10. Save and close nwn.ahk
11. run nwn.ahk
12. press and hold CTRL+ALT and press 1(not the keypad 1, the one beside ~)
13. Wait for CityOfArabel.application to run, and click Launch CoA. Resolution should flicker back to your NWN native resolution.
Uninstallation: delete cg.dll, cgGL.dll, DevIL.dll, dinput.dll, easyHook32.dll, glew32.dll, nwshader, restore nwmain.exe backup. Delete override folder and redownload using CityOfArabel.application.
Disclaimer: Am not responsible for anything exploding, or horrible things happening to your computer. Use at your own risk. In fact, don't use it, too risky.
Thune last edited by
For the truely noobish who can't find CityOfArabel.application
Place in your NWN folder, change the NWN folder from C:\NWN to your own NWN folder
Mortui last edited by
it works and is prettier than mine was before
Zool last edited by
Putting this in player resources