[Not a bug/Closed]Item buffs 'temporarily removed' due to duplicate stats do not get given back
The buffs on my Iron bracers were not given back the moment I unequipped them.
Still an issue, I imagine with the script.
@zolm skills? Saves? Attributes?
@spiffymeister AC modifiers mostly
Bracers give armor ac to cloth not armor. If the cloth has an ac value modifier, the script picks which is higher.
Not a bug.
@spiffymeister oh wait reread the report
Yea the ac value should return- not sure why it’s even being removed?
@spiffymeister I don't know why, I'm asking you, do we need to bother Zool or Strifu for this?
Assuming this is regarding AC bonuses since Iron Bracers do give a number of "Buff"/bonuses and the bug report was not very detailed
There is nothing wrong. I just tested. You just have to unequip and re-equip.
- Bracers give AC (armor modifier bonus)
- Armor bonus of same type (excluding dodge) do no stack.
- Equipped medium armor +1
- Equipped Iron bracers +1 AC vs Outsider
- Bracers "lose" the Armor Bonus +1 (AC Armor Modifier)
- Unequipped medium armor
- Equipped Bracer and the property has returned and AC is modified.