CoA Advertisement Flyer: Take Two
Below is my second cut of the CoA Advertisement Flyer. Take a look at it and again advise of any suggestions. I am going to take a final look at this tomorrow and ideally have a last version by the end of the weekend. Huge thanks to Matriarch for the graphics.
City of Arabel: A Neverwinter Nights Persistent World
Wanted, Role-Players! The City of Arabel (CoA) server would like to invite you to partake in a role-playing experience like few others. CoA is a free and persistent (always up) server that utilizes the Neverwinter Nights I game engine to tell a detailed, continually evolving, and in depth story arc. Set in the Forgotten Realms Campaign and using the Dungeons and Dragons ruleset; CoA is centered on the city of Arabel and the surrounding lands. Below is a explanation of everything you need to know to get started and some in-depth details on the CoA server itself. Come Join the Fun!
I. How to Get Started:
1. Copy of Neverwinter Nights I (Windows)
2. Download the CoA HAKs
3. Take a Look at the CoA New Player Handbook
4. Dive In Game and Join the Fun!
II. City of Arabel Details:
- Free Persistent World (Always Up) Roleplaying
- Players are Always In Character
- DMs Provide the Framework and the Sandbox of the Setting
- Players create Individual Plots for their Characters
- Player Plots Interact with Server Story Arcs to Drive the Overall Plot Arc
- Player Plots + DM Provided Server Story Arcs = The Awesome!
Why You Should Join:
- Dungeons and Dragons Role-Playing Online!
- We Love New Players!
- Characters Are Able to Drive the Overall Plot Arc
- Interesting and Evolving Story Arcs Provided by DMs
AronFF last edited by
Note: "Persistent" does not mean always up, except when discussing dogs and infants.
perhaps "free, persistant world, pro-hosted (always up)" would be a better way to put it.
perhaps mention the faction/group tie-ins by replacing thethe line:
"Players create Individual Plots for their Characters"
"Players create Individual Plots for their Characters and player factions"
Thanks guys, that is exactly the type of stuff I am looking for!