Poison(Quality of Life Change):
.POISON Dot Command have been refactored in order to:
- Allow Players to set poison type without breaking stealth
- Easier Application via Dot command
Setting a Poison for Application:
When you wish to set a new Poison type use the following dot command:
.poison set [INSERT POISON NAME WITHOUT BRACKETS]
The name doesnt need to be case sensitive but must be the exact name of the poison!
This will set your selection to that poison until one of the following things happen:
- Reset takes place
- You overwrite the type with a different type
- You run out of Vials for that Poison
Applying Poison to Weapons/Ammunition:
Unlike the old dot command version you will no longer have to type .poison left, .poison arrow and all that.
You simply have to type the following dot command:
The code will identify your weapon of choice at the moment the dot command was used:
- If you have no weapon equipped - It will try to target your Gloves
- If you have a Ranged weapon equipped it will try to target your ammunition
- If you have both Main-Hand and Off-Hand weapon equipped it will try to target both in succession
In the case of dual-wielding you must have one vial for each weapon.
Each failure will show the appropriate error message.