City of Arabel Character pictures

• Nicely done!

• Check out the date on Lizard's pic, that just happened. Great job.

• Made some slight changes, including removing Raslyn's previously flat-colour face (I gave up mid-way through colouring, monochrome looks fine) and gave Michard some proper eyes - now looking somewhere meaningful!

Thanks for the comments.

• While far from the skill of some people here, figured I may as well post a sketch of my character Darvish Greymantle.

Brief sumary of whats wrong primarily, his abdomen areas all awkwardly placed, he apparently shaves his chest/arms (Tried drawing body hair. It failed.), the only features that make him look at all half-orcan are a messed up nose (Oddly doesn't look THAT bad from far away, but.. its just a complete mess that makes MJ's nose job look good), and awkwardly pointed ears. I tried to give him sort of tusks, but that just ended with his mouth looking messed up.. and since its black and white, that he's supposed to have grey skin really doesn't show up.

Oh and the lighting is aweful, could only tell the prevalance of all the shadows after I had sharpened the lines and all. Stupid camera. Need a scanner.

And, before I start listing the hundreds of other things wrong with it, I will shut up now. >.>

• That's a real good drawing, Velve! Just the abs look a bit weird, like overlapping boobs. I also see you have a hard time with the hands. 😃

• @TheJaggedSoul:

That's a real good drawing, Velve! Just the abs look a bit weird, like overlapping boobs. I also see you have a hard time with the hands. 😃

Yeah, I couldn't be bothered even trying. SO I hid them!

• A little update on Ronya! A full body one even, heh.