Things you'd never hear CoA Characters say.

• Gregor Guldenstein: Fight? I don't fight! I might break something. Now please would you pass me a glass of water?

Ahn'ak'cho: Know that I don't actually give a rats ass what you learn. I just wanna pwn some Illithids!

Danika Arnimane: Oh look at those pretty flowers! Come Vrud, let us go gather them and give the to the old and infirm. Then we shall sing seasonal songs to orphans. laughs pleasantly

• Celas Thielle: “ Honestly, I have about 4910704 copies of “Waterdeepâ€

• @Bongo:

Celas Thielle: “ Honestly, I have about 4910704 copies of “Waterdeepâ€

• Rok Stoneheart: "Oye, where da dwarf women at!? [Burrrp.]"

• Duggar: Let's go steal the Crown.

Rago Fearfarel: That Danu to so hott!

Maria Rift: Maybe I shoudl settle down and not try to kill men, to make them my undead slaves…...NAH!

• NPC militia: Thank you for reporting the crime. Help is already on the way.

• Suna Wetton: Here you go Cyrus, take the ring, I was getting bored of all the attention anyway, I'm sure you'll put it to good use.

Berezriah: -I'm- here to help with the job, -I- hope there's not going to be any fighting or anything like that involved.

Renaelah: Here you go, have this glowing sword, it's incessant babbling was starting to piss me off anyway.

Rose Truesilver: I can't believe how much this armour helps out, why didn't I think of this before?

Fignar: What I think we should do, is talk to the giants, try and make a deal, put your weapons away everyone, I'll offer them a cookie and we'll go from there yeah?

Maragash: I've come to invite all the Theur on a guided tour of the hullack.

Sanders: OI! Howrak! can you fix this wagon here for me?

• Novo Mundus: Screw that, man, there's beholders and stuff down there. I'm just going to chase chickens for a bit.

• Richard lebuff: I am not getting on that boat I am sea sick!

Thomas wright: ME SMASH!

Most dwarfs in arabel: No we are going cold turkey no ale for us we'll be having tea

• Fignar: What I think we should do, is talk to the giants, try and make a deal, put your weapons away everyone, I'll offer them a cookie and we'll go from there yeah?

Are you sure?

• @The:

Fignar: What I think we should do, is talk to the giants, try and make a deal, put your weapons away everyone, I'll offer them a cookie and we'll go from there yeah?

Are you sure?

facepalms on behalf of dwarves everywhere

• Please don't facepalm 😞

• gets to work on the Hellball-Facepalm script

• I hate you all.

• Well, if it helps Caek, I suggested yesterday that we should implement a script that casts Hellball on anyone who actually facepalms in game. Since that's just silly.

• I love you, Moloch

• Damn it you DMs, if you don't get this back on topic I'm locking the thread.

Gregorious Fallow: Candlekeep having half of Central? I can't see why not.

Suna: Destroy the ring? No! It's my preeecious!

Thrar: I'm a gnome.

Solovin Grashnik: Damn it. Looks like I was wrong. All praise Cyric.

• Berezriar Iryzt: Feel the loooooove!
    Katherine Stoneriver: I'm feeling naughty tonight.
    Renaelah: I like men.
    Vrugor: I feel so alive. WOOOOOO!
    Ethan Barksdale: I knew I should've joined the militia…

• @Mr.Moloch:

@The:

Are you sure?

facepalms on behalf of dwarves everywhere

I was unaware that Dwarven Paladins had to slay without thinking just any Giant that seems peaceful and/or good, especially when we're stripped of our detect evil…

facepalm