New dot commands:
-- # means any number - like 1, 2, 3, 4. You know, numbers?
.qs save #
.qs load #
Use these to save and load quickslot sets.
Set up your quick slots, then use .qs save 1
This will save those quick slots to quickslot set 1.
Now set up more, and save with .qs save 2
You can now use .qs load 1 and .qs load 2 to swap sets.
You can have an infinite amount of sets, just ... because that's how the code works, not because you need that many.
Loading a quickslot set you haven't saved will just load a blank set of quickslots - so, probly best to save your current ones in slot one first thing if you ever plan to use this.
Fixed a portal destination in the Temple of a Thousand Faces.
Enjoy being able to access the part that was blocking.
Further to the above...
Sorry, but we've blocked access to the Temple of a Thousand Faces for now. After testing, It was decided it just needed too much of a rework to leave open as it was.
If you manage to gain access, please report how in bug reports.
HalfHap quest has had it's monsters changed to new ones.
This was due to the old monsters actually being either from the standard pallette (which we tend not to use) or from the player useable summons (which have the wrong scripts)
The balance may be different now.
Manticore had some updates/fixes.
Same with sanctum of the precept
Fixed some chairs in the manticore basement.
Implemented player suggestion - https://nodebb.cityofarabel.com/topic/56418/cantrip-regen/7
They regen at the same speed as level 1 spells
* Find Traps: Range changed to 15 - No longer disarms traps; SF Divination range is 30; GSF Divination range is 30, shows found traps to the party.
Barbarian CUSTOM rages now not useable in heavy armour.
Default rage still allowed, however, that is a temporary stop gap. the original intention was, no raging in heavy armour, which will be implemented some time in the near(ish) future. This is because there may be some characters who weren't aware (though it does say on the forums) that this was the intention - because the scripting allowed it.
Also, made some modifications to the tying rope script, after I got a load of complaints about how sucky it is because some DM set people on missions to capture creatures or something.
It should now be a bit less of a faff to capture something. They roll a d10 to see if they try to escape now, on a 1, they try to escape, so much less of that.
Also, when they are free of the rope, they will fall down for a couple of rounds, giving you chance to get a head start on kicking their butt again (or to leave them where they are)
Added new cooking ingredient merchant in Arabel Historic District, next to all the cooking tables, so you don't have to run back and forth to get salt and stuff. Halfling, near all the stuff, can't miss him.
Quarter staff and Shuriken now count as Monk Weapons, in the same way that Kamas so.
The Historic District, Faceless Inn, Alleyways, Smuggler Route, and a few minor areas have been updated to reflect recent changes IG.
v7586 City walk quest unavailable due to closure of the Greywatch
- Maybe found the issue with crafting leather pouches
- Non-druid members of the Wildwalkers should now be able to access 'common' groves
- Pinwell at the palace should have orange name associated with quest NPCs
- Damage from Corrupted Large Earth Elemental should work properly now
- Attempted fix for wolf farm invasion
- Unblocked pathway in underground hidden grottos
- Fixed the Cape of the morning lord cost
- Fixed Winter Wolf studded and hide armor recipes/items
- Adjusted chests in Goldfeather tomb quest
- Edits to Awana Dawn's dialogue so players know where to go get paid
- Added prestige variable to sharktooth amulet
- Adjusted crafting noed on stonebolt trail and added some climbs so you can access them
- Added juice bottles to brewing/baking shop since juices are needed to make pies
- Adjusted spawn location of some monsters in Smuggling Tunnels
- buffed/increased the difficulty of the sewer goblin quest making it on par for a 4-9
- Added a submenu to the Enchanting Altar so people can disenchant gems - might work?
- Fixed a trap in the Haunted Halls that kept firing
- Added a few resting places in the Haunted Halls to encourage further exploration
- Adjusted the auto-lock doors in the Haunted Halls
- All exploration areas now have hidden treasure spawns, the more dangerous the more spawns. Some have themed loot, others use generic treasures, more themed loot will be added over time.
- New dungeon area themed around the planar infestation in the Eastern Marches, there are two ways to access it
- Hillmarch Mines updated to reflect recent changes IG, more lore added after feedback
- Crown Guards area and NPCs now live
- Beaker is available once more
- Collinwood updated to reflect recent events!
- King's Forest and its quests updated to reflect recent events!
- New features to the King's Forest, aligning well with outcasts that aren't insane or (very)evil
- New feature warning potential exiles of the area ahead ICly, with ooc message in the description. Look for any "hangman" placeable IG, exiles have to keep track themselves where they are exiled to judge if its relevant for them
Update to the Underpassages: Starwater Flow
These can now be used by Exiles to get around (well, under, technically) Eveningstar in order to access the South Horn, and the Haunted halls.
There are no Blue NPC's, So you don't need a DM to enter there but bear in mind, the South-horn is under Eveningstars laws as the land belongs to them.
It was a bit weird that the exile passages, opened out into the area you were trying to avoid, even if it was on the very edge, it was still technically the area. That is now solved.
- All underpassages have been edited with more spawns, plot stuff, features, lore, and rewards