South-East Arabel Belongs to Ebonhawk

• Empowered as I have been as representative of Selisa Ebonhawk, I claim the South-East District as her property.

I invite any who wish to stand against this claim to present themselves to me so that I might de-bone them and make their skeletons dance for my amusement, or be turned into statues. Or perhaps I'll just kill you normally.

I will perform an armed take over soon enough, and I will make it public, so that those who stand against this claim can die for my entertainment.

Additionally, those who want to aid me can write to me. I can do it without you, but why not earn some gold and the good will of Ebonhawk?

Please, sign below if you wish to confront me, so I know how many spells to prepare for killing you.
    Don't disappoint me!

Piercieln Leonsbanner.

• I will march upon South-East Arabel at the end of this tenday.

Prepare yourselves, those stupid enough to combat the will of Selisa Ebonhawk empowered by my arcane might.

I look forward to crushing the quaint resistance of those who would stand against the Lord Warden's wife and my most extravagant employer.

Piercieln Leonsbanner.

// https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Percy+Takes+South-East+Arabel&iso=20190727T22&p1=240

• No one has written upon my bulletin stating their desire to combat me! If you show up to stop me without having made a reservation, I'll just kill you for being so rude.
    No mercy to the rude.

Piercieln Leonsbanner.

• Admin [DM]

I look forward to seeing you again Percieln. Hopefully, you've learned something to impress me because your previous cantrips were just dull.

~ Adrian.

• //@Mortui

//Sorry that's 6 AM my time. I don't do 6 AM on Saturday and its 5AM for Vincent Prize... bad time for us yanks on the west coast.

• Nature will stand against you.

Ilara

• Storyteller [DM]

[Any of these posters in the SouthEast district are horribly vandalized]

"Go home corpse humper!"

"No Tyranny here!"

"District of the FREE!"

"Down with Ebonhawk!"

"Hells take the militia!"

"Ted was here"

"Thamuz is my boy"