Sealed Letter to the Heralds ofCormyr

• To the Heralds of Cormyr:

As inquisitor, I have some grave concerns regarding the state of Arabel at this time. It has come to my attention that the militia plans to march on the Southwest part of the city. The reasoning for this is somewhat vague. There are flyers all over the city announcing that Sergeant Fang is going to march into that section of city and kill all the Glory and anyone who does not swear loyalty to the crown. I personally have spoken in the past to Sergeant Fang who told me at that time that she did want to march in and reign the Glory in. I warned that this could cause a citywide civil war.

However, from what I have witnessed there have been no current uprisings in that part of the city, and I have appointed Amal as deputy of that area and have not seen any resurgence in the Glory against the crown. I spoke with Sir Lionheart too at length, and he assurred me that the Glory would be loyal to the crown but that they feel the militia is corrupt and targeting them.

The militia does not have the right to simply harrass citizens because of a dead war in which the crown has already granted amnesty. Please advise what steps you wish me to take in this manner so that further bloodshed can be avoided.

Very Respectfully,

Inquistor Mildred Hatchet-Prize

• Storyteller [DM]

Inquisitor,

We're being told by the representatives of house Ebonhawk everything is under complete control. Could you give us an exact report from your standpoint on why we're being told Arabel is stable, secure, and thriving by the Warden of the North but your reports state the Militia is completely out of control?

-Herald Josepher

• //@L-Eagle

If the Glory followers are breaking the law, I have no knowledge of it and there appears to be no proof of it. The only exception I have seen that might constitute unlawfulness is that they detained her spies because according to Sir Lionheart they suspected them as being involved in the recent possessions of children in their orphanage. The reports I have gotten from Sergeant Fang have been vague. Her reasons to attack are vague. If they are such a menance, why are there no arrests? Why is there no trail of this? This is exactly how the militia has been operating for months. I am a mere inquistitor... but if the crown continues to ignore the disregard for lawful procedures by the militia, I predict a rebellion.

I have given ample evidence of the corruption to the crown (//see Pinkerton forum) and been told amnesty has forgiven all the militia crimes. I have nothing more to offer. I put it in the crown's hands.

Very Respectfully,

Inquistitor Hatchet-Prize

• Storyteller [DM]

Inquisitor,

There have been some troubling reports coming from the north, including those from yourself. We will be dispatching a small envoy to meet with the Warden of the North and with yourself soon. A vast majority of our soldiers have been sent out to other engagements and we don't have the manpower to do a full sweep. When the time comes please ensure they arrive to the Warden safely.

-Herald Josepher

• //@L-Eagle

Thank you Herald Josepher. It lightens my heart to hear that the crown is recognizing the danger to Arabel now. We also have a red dragon called the Lord of Flame who is planning to siege the city with ten days according to Sergeant Fang and he and his half dragon daughter admitted this in front of 3 witnesses, my own husband one of them. In addition, there is evidence building that Captain Tallstag is behind this red dragon and the Lord of Flame is funding the militia. I am continuing to try to collect statements and evidence.

Very Respectfully,

Inquisitor Mildred Hatchet-Prize