Letter to Fang

• Storyteller [DM]

Vile Red-Dragon Blooded,

Your villainous deeds and association with evil are known to us. While the war may be over, this district is still under our protection and you are personally not welcome here.

Furthermore, we know what happened to one of the children you "saved." She and her family were murdered in the night by you and your compatriots, along with one of our fellow priests of Ilmater. So long as you wear those colors most of us will not trust the militia.

Finally, the foreign priest of Mystra, to our understanding, has been treating the possessed in the area and has already purged the evil from two, while your involvement in his last exorcism lead to one of the Devils escaping with the child. Do not feign concern for the children you have already proven to be more harm to than good.

Signed, in honor of those murdered by evil,
    Paladin Rictor Longheart
    Forever servant of light and the heavens

• Mr Longheart

I don't care what you think. If you think I'm not doing my job right, send your evidence to Inquisitor Mildred Hatchet-Prize. If you have nothing but your imagination and prejudice from the war, then that your problem. I could certainly write a whole book on the Glory's warcrimes (and currently am), but the Crown has extremely generously decided not to punish your fellows, so why don't you return there kindness and cease trying to impend there servants?

Now I'm going to be level with you. There about four evil stones with devils trapped inside unaccounted for, and they seem to have a corrupting effect on those around them. Therefore my duty is to hunt them down and stop more innocents being harmed by them, and undue whatever vile plot there part of. Get in my way and your helping that plot and endangering the innocent, which makes you a villain in my eyes, eyes that don't exactly hold your kind in high regard in the first place.

Now I'm willing to be reasonable and play a bit of give and take. If you can find someone to be your 'eyes' on my activity in the south west, then I will gladly work with them to crack this case and only enter the south west with them as my 'minder', baring extreme circumstance. If you can't and your people draw steel on me, I will treat them as enemies of the Crown and deal with them most harshly.

Sergeant Shui Fang

P.S.

“Vile Red-Dragon Blooded” is really not a polite form of address to use. Either use my name and rank, or something nice ike “She who is most Vorel and Winged” instead. As I don't really want to play letter insult games for the next tenday with you.

• Storyteller [DM]

Red Dragon Blood,

I have taken the oath of holy fury. I may suffer no obvious evil to live under my watch. My regiment was charged with guarding the SouthWest District from the bulk of our foes and I will do so until my dying breath. You soil the colors of law and justice with your vile existence. I may not have the men to drag your evil corpse out of the tower and smite your corruption, but if you step foot on the land we're sworn to protect, we'll have steel ready for you.

May our blades meet your vile claws,
    Paladin Rictor Longheart
    Forever slayer of evil

• Mr Longheart

With an oath like that, I assume your going to commit a capital crime (or eight) sooner or latter. Every citizen in this city is protected and subject to the Arabel lawbook, not your idea of "good" and "evil". I will be pursuing my cases, regardless of were they go, stand against me and I'll drag you to the hangman like all those Banites who too though they were past “mortal law” .

Sergeant Shui Fang