Letter to Amal

• Greetings Amal

I desire insights from a ex-Glory soilder for my book on the Glory War. While any material from you might make it from the book, the main topics I want answer from you on as follows:

What do you understand the Glory as?

Why did you serve the Glory?

What did you understand as the Glory end goals?

The Glory often defined itself as 'good', but often attacked clearly none evil groups (Purple Dragons, Druids, Gond, Helm, Tyche, ect). How do you feel about this and how did you justerfy your actions?

How did you feel about the consistent high bodycounts?

What do you think of the Council of Dragons and there servents?

What did you think of the Red Mother and its servents?

How did the elven warband fit into all this?

The Council of Dragons defined the Glory as foes of free will, and wage war on them to defend there and others right to chose there own fate. How you feel about the stance?

By the way don't worry about legals or my feelings with this. The Crown has decalared mercy and I want a accurate book, so be bluntly honest.

Shui Fang

• Angels of Glory

Fang,
    1)The Glory was the the divine host that brought the will of most of the gods of good intent to a single form. It was set on saving the good souls from being lost by the end of the world.

2)I serve Lathander, and his aspect of Hope in particular. His choice to join the Glory made my path clear.

3)To save the good and make them ready for the new world the Glory was making for them.

4)In the war to save the good, any that would stand against us were involved in evil acts. We have purple Dragons in our ranks. The good stood with us. I would allow those that stood against us to surrender. To fight us was evil.

5)The good that died were assured a place in heaven. The Evils we fought found the hell they deserved.

6)Some were honorable. Others are akin to snakes. I can clarify my view of where you lie on this scale if you have any doubts.

7)Twisted, corrupt. They sought to end this world. And to end the gods.

8)They are good folk. They did not want evil to win. They fought the Orcs and the Red Mother. They were not allies, but they were a force for good. So not our enemy.

9)It is poorly reasoned. We allowed people to choose to be good or to be evil. They were not forced. But in a war against evil, of course we tried to defeat our foes.

Amal
    Deputy of the Inquisitor, Servant to Lady Mildred, Faithful of Lathander and bringer of Hope

• Appricated. I would offer you a reward, but I assume you would outright reject it. Anyway I'll be adding this to my book for sure.

Shui Fang