Official Request to the Militia, addressed to Lt. Gorstag

• Untitled

Official Request to the Militia from Sheriff of the North, Mildred Hatchet-Prize.

I have spoken to Special Agent Shui Fang and the prisoner Amal of the Glory regarding his charges o treason and sentencing of execution. That being said, we have all come to the conclusion that there may be a better alternative then execution and I present before you a formal request for the following:

Instead of execution, that Amal be allowed to serve his sentence under the house arrest of the Sheriff of the North and thereof be a deputy for the Sheriff unit of Arabel, serving to not only honor the laws of Arabel but to help enforce them and restore order to the Southwest. He would in affect reign in his own people to honor the law and to encourage those citizens to be a part of Arabel, not a detriment, the city itself could offer what is left of the Glory followers a temple whereas they could worship honorably as long as it is in the confinements of the law.

Amal has agreed to the above, and is willing to do so. Agent Shui Fang also has agreed that this is an acceptable outcome. I ask for the militia's blessing to do so as there is no judge or legal process at this time that I can follow, as martial law is in effect still. It is time to put the war behind us, and move on.

Very Respectfully,

Mildred Hatchet-Prize

• Admin [DM]

10,000 coins.

Lt. Gorstag

• That can be arranged.

Mildred Hatchett-Prize