Town Hall Meeting

• 0_1556561744852_6f25b4e7-1bec-4365-9341-27f1b56a8b79-image.png

Attention Citizens of Arabel

Arabel has been in a state of chaos and civil war for many months now. In order to restore this city to a productive state again, the militia and the sheriff of the North are calling forth a town hall meeting. This is a chance to make your ideas and thoughts known. We are asking that representation from each district be present, and it shall be held at the White Serpent Inn on neutral ground. We seek to bring peace and heal wounds, but this will take all of Arabel to do so. Come forth and help rebuild, this invitation is open to ANY temporary or permanent citizen of Arabel including the elven warband, the Kossuth, and the Glory, but it is expected that you come in peace, and if you do not, there will be law enforcement there to intervene. Violence and insults will not be tolerated.

Mildred Hatchet-Prize, Sheriff of the North

//Please sign below if you want to come, and let me know what times work best with you and I will try to come up with a way to mesh time zones and a world clock. I am thinking Saturdays or Sundays? Or Friday nights?

• GMT friendly, through I can sneak in a 2am if needed