Here, There Be Dragons

• alt text

Here, there be dragons!

New concept looking for interest! Dragons are alive and well in Cormyr and Moonshaes. With the coming Celestial Apocalypse, there are those who believe that Draconic Magic can save the world from the Bright Eyes, necromancers, and other corruptions lurking in Arabel.

Do you believe in the might and magic of the ancient wyrms? Perhaps you seek their power for your own. Perhaps you worship the great beasts as gods. Or perhaps, you seek to slay them for your own trophies.

Concept is open to anyone looking for adventure, power or intrigue! Ideas include:

• A Dragon Slayer who inundates and bathes in the blood of each wyrm he slays in order to protect himself from the dragon in the future.

• A sorcerer who seeks to awaken their magical bloodline and embrace their heritage.

• A Bard Who Seeks to tap into the primordial memory of his ancestry and tell the most ancient tale of all, the act of creation.

• A Knight who believes that no creature is more regal or noble than that of the Noble Wyrm, and swears his oath of service to a majestic beast, and goes forth to create a fief and kingdom in its name.

Classes: Barbarian, sorcerer, fighter, ranger. Divine classes limited to nature deities. Druids are special consideration.

Hit me up on Discord or PMs for more information! You know who I am. 🙂

• Fang will be involed!

• Count me in.

• crosses fingers

The good guys could use some dragon help right about now.

• Admin [DM]

I approve this and am available to answer questions and help with concepts/apps etc.

• Admin [DM]

News from around Faerun

Hop on Dragon air. Should be a bumpy ride. No in flight service. No refunds.

• Admin [DM]

Come hither, servants of the Olden Blood...

• Storyteller [DM]

Dragons are nice and friendly creatures that enchant stuff for kindly adventurers I don't know what this is all about.

• Who cares about enchanting stuff? They're winged cats who don't shed everywhere.

• Admin [DM]

This is now live. Application characters will be IG starting tomorrow as will others. Plenty of opportunity to find them and get involved ICly. As with anything, if you are between concepts or characters, speak with existing players or a DM should you wish to get involved.

Cheers!

• bump

Still needing people! Go Team Dragon!

• Admin [DM]

Dragontouched are likely to be auto approved for this faction now and there are plenty of perks to be earned.

• Dragontouched event this weekend. If you feel like rolling a character and need ideas, feel free to reach me or Kham on Discord, we can help out.