GMT Players - New Group

• A new group is starting slowly and really suited for the quiet GMT times. We have a group of players but a couple are finishing off one or two things with current PCs.

The concept has a very grand goal, but primarily its purpose will be to give half-orcs a unique lore and history to Arabel. Main features:

1. Half-Orc
    2. Non-Good
    3. Not Gruumsh
    4. No clerics

Might be a fast burner, where we all die horribly, but will be action packed!

• Count me in!

• I may jump in to the game at the start of February, and this has my interest ^^

• @Zaviron said in GMT Players - New Group:

I may jump in to the game at the start of February, and this has my interest ^^

Excellent! Would be good to play with you again mate!

• For those interested, this has snowballed! Hook me up if you are GMT time!

• Big launch of this group! Get in touch before tomorrow if interested!

• Not just GMTers either, we've got a bit of a spread across various. If you're inbetween concepts, or fancy jumping on board get in touch.

• Just to say, with the angel cult ascending (excuse the pun), the Red Mother could use as many branches as possible.

Stick in an app. Some ideas:

• Rangers with aberration companions.
    • PCs that are, in fact, aberrations.
    • A Silverhorn that has been resurrected.
    • Virtually any manner of companions, familiars, or weapons that are basically tenticles.

If you want to join, speak to me or RoguesGallery. Be quick, as we will likely all die soon.