[Fresh Pelts go up in the wilderness]

• [Fresh pelts are posted on commonly hunted trails, though few and far between]

The drow terrorizing the sewers of the City and commiting unnatural acts has been slaughtered like the vile, sick beast it was. Praise be to the Beast Lord that this scourge upon Cormyr has been hunted, it's body mauled by my claws, and it's trachea torn out by my teeth.

-Rawhide

• [Pelts are seen posted in the hullack]

As it appears there are no malarite clergy in the region, or, if there are, they have declined to issue any PRIMAL CHALLENGE to my RIGHTFUL CLAIM as a CHOSEN OF THE BLACK BLOODED PARD, then I declare myself as a HUNTMASTER OF THE CHURCH. Furthermore, for a long time the faithful of the beast lord have been beaten back, forced to turn tail and run and hide like cowards, fearful to hunt as the Beast lord wishes due to reprecussions. NO MORE. THE TIME OF THE SEASON OF THE CULLING IS AT HAND. The weakness amoungst us AND ALL OF CORMYR shall be culled.

I, Rawhide, DECLARE MYSELF THE ALPHA PRIEST OF THE MALARITE CHURCH, and ANYONE WHO DEFIES MY RIGHTFUL POSITION SHOULD PRAY TO THE BLACK BLOODED PARD THAT YOU FIND ME FIRST AND SLAUGHTER ME WITH YOUR FIRST POUNCE, FOR IF YOU DO NOT, I WILL FIND YOU AND MAUL YOU WITH MY CLAWS, AND WITH MY TEETH TEAR OUT YOUR TRACHEA AND WEAR IT AS A NECKLACE, as I wear the skin of the drow priestess I slaughtered. As is the way of the Beastlord, it is the RIGHT OF THE STRONG TO RULE THE PACK.

-Alpha Huntmaster Rawhide

• [Prominant pelts are seen]

Fellow Cormyrians, followers of the beast lord, and those who just love your country. The time for change, for survival, FOR EVOLUTION, is at hand. It is no doubt you have seen my rightful claim for the position of ALPHA PRIEST of the MALARITE CHURCH. Yet, we are challenged, we are afflicted. The forest is tainted with the unnatural touch of undeath, and all manner of vileness, that has long corrupted the KINGS LAND.

No more. Huntmaster Varden had a HOLY DUTY to ensure that such vileness did not take hold in the Hullack, and he has FAILED ON ALL ACCOUNTS, and now, after his failures**, DARES TO CHALLENGE MY RIGHTFUL RULE.** Step forth, my fellow CORMYRIANS, and all those who HATE UNDEATH and the VILE UNNATURAL. Rally with me. Let us put an end to Varden's Failures, that we might usher in a new age, where CORMYR IS STRONG AND PURE ONCE AGAIN. The time is at hand, choices are to be made, and the forest shall be bathed in blood. Choose your sides.

-Alpha Huntmaster Rawhide