Corwin

• Corwin,

The ratmen are using transmutation magic. Reckon that weird elf might be useful. The one that hin thought is a Jubilex cultist.

Will get her to do a wee thing or two and fill you in.

Don't mind not taking the glory for any brave sacrifices me and my kin might take for doing this. A reasonable pouch of gold, or contracts for the clan, are adequate forms of compensation in Dwarven culture too.

Reckon a frontal assault could be a suicide mission. So want paid up front for that.

Brogmir

• I can give you a 3,000 gold down payment and promise of future contracts. There will be more pay as we continue but will that be enough of an initial issue to get axes swinging?

-Corwin

• Three thousand? Fine. It actually seemd like it is the hins that have a bunch of infernalist stones and are planning something. Not sure what.

Brogmir

• Corwin,

You find me a silver smithing recipe you want made I'll do it for a faur price.

Brogmir

• I'll keep an eye out but if you come across a double ax design I'll make sure you are well rewarded. Also, what do you know about these hins? They have been exhibiting some rather suspicious behavior lately but I'm willing to let some things slip if they get the job done.

-Corwin

• The hins have gem stones that the lycans use to draw their power. Other than that, terrible for business and basically a goonsquad if you need something stabbed.

Brogmir