Lanner of Lathander

• Fellowship of the Guantlet

It's not lying if I just don't talk about it, right?
    I can say my family has been called to serve for generations. That is not a lie. My great grandfather was called to serve.....well summoned. And it was not to serve Lathander so much as it was to serve he that came before. But that is almost the same. And my father and grandfather did serve Lathader. Even if it was more a compulsion than a calling. So it is not a lie, I just wont talk about it.

Met an out of shape mountain of flesh called Penn. But he has great strength. I think he may be persuaded to improve himself and may even be worthy of Lathander's blessings. I might even call him friend. Odd things happen in this City, so why not?

Went out with the the mage militia sergeant this eve. He summoned foul things but said that they were fine. He is a sergeant, so it must be, but it seems odd to me. Even with the cloud and the spider.... I fell in battle. Were it not for Penn, our line would have ended tonight. Perhaps there is even more to him than I thought.

Met a Dragon's daughter. Devoted to Helm. Critical of the City, but determined to help. Fearsome in battle.

Overheard the Dragon born. She was talking of the sins of the sergeant. She and Penn are impressive to watch in battle. I almost died several times. I need to improve my fighting style.

Penn handed me evidence of the crimes of the sergeant. He is a necromancer and has placed a bounty on Penn. Then a ghost and a woman that I think was dead came into the Wild Serpent and took Penn. I ran to tell the Inn keeper and found the dragon. I told her what Penn said and gave her the scroll. Then we went to confront the sergeant. We did and some privates came to try to disperse us. Then she scared them off. We went to the Herald. We were about to call for a trail when the necromancer cast a spell. I died. And our hopes for a better line ended. Obviously only for a bit. The dragon born returned me to the living. Then we went to capture the necromancer. I got slightly knocked out by some undead. But when I woke up I found the group standing over the crushed necromancer. We had won.

Since the night I was killed..... I have been giving in a bit to my baser nature. I find myself taking cheap shots in battle. Is that so bad though? I do it to end the fighting faster. It helps keep my friends alive. It is not like I rob or steal.

Fought lots of werewolves. Many, many wolves. Nearly died. Got a scar. Constant reminder I need to get better. Penn saved me. he is back in the Militia. Went with that odd elf that was there that time. He is a part of the House of the Dead. And a cat woman that is not a lycan. Someone said she was part demon. That would be bad. Demons are the worst of the bad ones. Devils at least follow rules.

That fire dwarf was there too. And the bard that can change into animals. And the new Militia mage.