Temere

• Storyteller [DM]

Temere,

I have heard of the misfortune that befell you in the ruins. I am told your arm withered to dust. My weapon has this effect on some of the foes I face, as it if formed from the very fog of the fugue. I am anxious to hear what caused this harm to you and if there is any way I can help you. In addition to the problem of whatever attacked you, I would like to offer myself as a trainer to help you learn to fight with a one-handed weapon. I know you favor the greatsword, however, you still retain your life, proof in point that your name is not yet written in the scrolls of fate. That being said, there is still a life fated for you and things to accomplish and I would gladly teach you how to become a greater swordsman with one hand.

御剣 剣八
    (Kenpachi Mitsarugi)

• Storyteller [DM]

Kenpachi,

I am struggling to come to terms with the lost, it still pains me greatly.

I do not know how I can use my magic whilst using a sword at all, let alone the weight of my heavy blade. I manage to wield the thing so long as I have my strength enhanced, but I am unable to respond quickly to any circumstance, I will need to relearn what I can do and trust that my fate is not decided by the loss.

Temere