Spells not refreshing after resting

• I'm a multiclassed caster. I've tried resting both indoors and outdoors, as well as relogging between rests.

My innate spells are not refreshing.

I have gear that grants me a C1 spell slot, as well as a C3 spell slot (which I can't normally cast in - I metamagic another spell into that slot since I'm a Lv5 Bard).

None of my spell slots seem to restore on a rest except for the C3 spell. If it was just because it's a slotted spell, I should also have access to a C1 spell, due to the gear I have, but I don't. My only solution is that it's not restoring my spell slots for the spells I have levels in.

My other skills that would normally restore on a rest do restore on a rest (my bard songs).

If it's still an issue after next reset, I don't know what to do. But this is a seriously odd bug.

• DMs

Tis an odd one.

Only thing I can think of is the infinite cantrips thing somehow interfering in a bad way with this.

I'm not 100% sure the new NWNx stuff in EE is compatible with that stuff.

• DMs

Sounds to me you may have gear which causes you to get spell failure, but that is just speculation

• I'm wearing all cloth. There should be no spell failure.

Looking at my spellbook while resting, I saw my C0 spells light up and then fade about halfway through the rest. The other circles didn't light up at all.

EDIT: I've also tried stripping entirely. Same thing - about halfway through, only the C0 spells light up, and they fade before the rest finishes.

• DMs

No weapons used or such that could cause it?

• Scimitar and large shield from the starting store. Neither of them say that I sever link, though the shield does cause arcane spell failure as normal.

• DMs

Could be that the message fails to show up, had some similar issues with druids, clerics and rangers in v4

• Except these are the gear I've been using since I started the PC, and it worked previously.

• Spells still not working after a reset.

;u;

• DMs

Fixed, Puffy was right