Bring Back Solo Stonelands

• House of the Dead

Hunting gobbos and kobolds in the stonelands used to be a solo pasttime! If the server is empty and I've done the big three solo quests, I'm left with nothing to do or look forward to until someone else logs in.

Stonelands being open to solo and level unlocked is the answer. It's inherently self-limiting because the reward is minimal and you eventually run out of potions and wands to sustain your time in the stonelands.

If Ibrahim wants to go to the stonelands and get 0xp from baby gobbos that's his business. But if average character level 6-11 wants to go there and get a little XP for what ends up being a substantial monetary loss in potions + wands... I say that's acceptable, too.

Bring it back to the way it was! Let folks join the gobbo fight freely and without group requirements.

• +1

Anything that encourages IG activity is good in my book.

• DMs

Hm, I don't believe it was ever meant to be removed. It was being redesigned by Moloch but perhaps he didn't finish it. I will see if I can wrap it up so the quest is available again for solo ventures. Sounds like a bug to me

• Storyteller [DM]

THERE IS A PUZZLE OUT THERE THAT CAN ONLY BE INVESTIGATED BY 6-8 AT THE MOMEMENT, UNLIKELY ANYONE WILL BE ABLE TO DO MUCH WITH IT IN THAT TIME SPAN.

• The current issue with stonelands is the insane spawns. They simply cannot be soloed. Especially in that kobold cave.

I did not check if the 2 separate quest in there were soloable though. Are they? (Lost soul and the stinger thingy)

• DMs

Sounds like a lot is broken.. remind me this weekend, lol

• Storyteller [DM]

I previously posted that the two quests inside were undoable because the quest areas were missing. I have soloed the goblin and Kobold hunt for hours before though on Kenpachi in an empty server but it did cost a ton of supplies because you will get a crazy spawn every once in awhile, like a spider riding goblin or three at once. Would be cool if it stopped giving xp after a certain level but you could still do the hunt for some minor gold up to 9 or 10 etc. something to do when numbers are non-existent

• House of the Dead

Kobold/Gobbos stonelands were always meant to be a self-limiting open-ended quest. You go there and kill things until you run out of supplies. You get XP, but you end up going through your available supplies eventually and you have to portal back to Arabel and wait for the next day.

In my mind, it worked pretty well for what it was. It was easy enough to get some good kills in, but hard enough to prevent 24/7 grinding.