Remove Beastmaster Kit

• Had FE: Magical Beasts, have the Beastmaster path. Tried to tame a Stirge, could AE it, but could not tame it. Just remove this kit if you can't tame these animals on the list.

• Admin [DM]

We're waiting for Beamdog and NwNx to resolve some issues, removing features is very low on the list currently since we do not know if they may start working soon.

• I would still at least have a message somewhere on the forums if the inention is to have the Beastmaster path being removed, or if it doesn't work and you are going to add it later.

A real shame it is being removed, loved the idea of it.

• Storyteller [DM]

Beastmaster is still a powerful addition to standard ranger, even without taming beasts. It’s probably the best kit out of the three if you don’t want to dual wield

• @latoksinned said in Remove Beastmaster Kit:

Beastmaster is still a powerful addition to standard ranger, even without taming beasts. It’s probably the best kit out of the three if you don’t want to dual wield

Spot and Lore is probably not better than either the archery or dual wield feats. Also if you have to use up an FE, it seems a waste. I just think it should be clear what you are getting.

• Admin [DM]

I want to remove all kits tbh.

• @spiffymeister said in Remove Beastmaster Kit:

I want to remove all kits tbh.

Kits are nice, they add great flavour! Beastmaster wouod be very fun if it worked!

• Last I checked, the ranger base changes (skills, FE, Saves) aren't working since they were done via NWNX

I don't think any of the ranger kits are functional Joe, so it's not faulty coding at work.

• Yup. Kits do not work anymore. You keep the feats and skills you already got if you are a transfer PC but if you are a new ranger, you wont get them. And if you lose levels, you lose those benefits.

It will be back eventually when there is a NWNx version for EE. Or if DMs decide to go the hak way for those. Either way, its a SOON™ thing for now.

I'm sure the DMs would appreciate any help from scripters and builders to get things fixed up faster.