Temere - ~~Netherese notes~~

• Storyteller [DM]

Know---, ---Sheph---, ---- ---- Soma's Plaza ----- Cophura --- betray. ---- wail --- sun --- sky.

"The black robed "guardians" have made this expedition difficult, but triumph is within. The tomb of Zamunder the Curst is found! If only i can learn what the inscriptions read, i am so close to returning to Nuskan as the First Among Peers."

The mask is related i cannot help but think, it is linked to the Gods of Death i am sure.

• Storyteller [DM]

More writings from the ruins below

Here - --- -- father -- -------. Oh Lord -- --- Sun, brighten --- ------- bones -- --- ---- -------...

Surely i will be able to piece together enough to at least comprehend the basics even if i cannot truely speak the tongue.

• Storyteller [DM]

A library ransacked and pillaged, beneath the city and another refereence to the First. Though this would seem to be a God that is spoken of.

"Let the unbeliever call him Helm, for he is the Guardian of Humanity. Shield against the Abomination. Amongst the Initiate, let him be called the First."

I wonder though if this First is the same referred to in the other Netherese ruin?

• Storyteller [DM]

The sewers seem to be infested as you might think, rats, beetles and spiders for the most.

The Netherese ruins... oddly silent.

Why?

• Storyteller [DM]

Hail... from.... noodle....all upon your.... appendage.

Still so quiet, why? why? why?

Ini-Herit, bodies about the locked gates of Couthal.

• Storyteller [DM]

Bring yourself a shameful thing

The mask is returned to me so my studies become worthwhile once more. A burned book from the ruins below.

Myron is missing. Moonshae

• Storyteller [DM]

There seems to be a conflus point in the ruins, one that has been used to bring numerous slaadi into the place over time!

Within that place a netherese amulet that might give me some clue to the nature of their runes and writing, even if it is only a small inscription on it.

In the deeper ruins i found inscriptions, i am hopeful that they might help bridge the gap in my understandings too - i shall return.

• Storyteller [DM]

A library in the ruins of the stonelands.

A suspended sword and draconic words inscribed, a shame that i have found another language i cannot speak!

**Ohlman proves interested in the lore surrounding Zamunder, useful. We collected books and texts from the ruins""

• Storyteller [DM]

The mask, the mask, the mask. A huge power dormant but we awoke it somehow, I barely remember.

Olman is speaking to the Purple Dragons to ask for their archives on the thing, I doubt anything will come to light, it is a thing of darkness after all.

The pain in my hand is still there, though my hand is not...

• Storyteller [DM]

Images of lizards, burning threads from the lake.

The name i ought not speak aloud, or even write so Kanthea says...

A ritual site, bones galore, runes and evidence that the lady of Luck is subject to Fate.

• Storyteller [DM]

The house has a spore within it, I wonder if I am seeing things at times.

How to learn how to retrieve what was lost if I do not return to the site? It can't be done I am sure.

Olman's reaction when I told him I had returned to whence my arm was lost was priceless, he worries too much!

• Storyteller [DM]

He manipulated me! He was playing me all along...

More decay and rot within my pack, I must remember not to pack perishables.

The wolf followed me, smelling the meat within my pack. She is interested in the Moonshae beyond the door.