Lack of Iron Ore

• House of the Dead

Two of the major ore mining sites have been closed off by recent changes to the module. I currently have no places I can go to mine iron ore unless I take a specific quest that requires 2 or more people.

I humbly request that we have more freely-accessible mining sites.

• Check the road to suzail. I think I remember seeing ore out there.

• Underdark and Twisted Caverns have lots

• House of the Dead

Referring to those glorious kobold caves now blocked where they weren't previously.

Also the caves around tilverton. Those are gone.

• Storyteller [DM]

This will be resolved soon, just gotta finish a few areas. 🙂

• DMs

@dailypwn said in Lack of Iron Ore:

Referring to those glorious kobold caves now blocked where they weren't previously.

Also the caves around tilverton. Those are gone.

They were set up incorrectly sadly 🙂

But as Kham said, UD and Twisted Caverns got loads!

• House of the Dead

Curtains in Twisted Caverns are bugged and neither I nor @TheMinionOfArabel could get in to mine. Door was inaccessible.

Also, two mining spots in Moonsea Ride have also been removed and not replaced.

• DMs

Please make a separate report for the door bug

Have you tried mining in the Thunderpeaks or during quests? Need to know if there is an issue with ore spawning

• Checking Thunderpeak is our next step. Was the crazy lightning there fixed?
    A lot of caves were removed, and in so, removed most points of low grade ore (iron, copper, tin).

We'll have to check the other access points for the Twisted Cavern. I'm not even sure the door we found is suppose to go anywhere. Might be how that section of tile is made. Will report separately.

Stormhorns does not seem to have any ore vein, no. Either they are bugged or simply not there yet. Echo mentioned she'd look into it eventually.

During quest, well, we've yet to find one we can mine in. Kobold used to have some, but I believe it is already out of his level range. (was still capped at 7 but with the twisted cavern change, I do not know if it is still accessible or had its level range updated)

We did Hex Cow yesterday and there was no veins in the caverns. I do not recall the area name unfortunately.

• DMs

Kobolds should be 6-9 or so I believe, please do check!
    I'll replace the ivy door with something else
    I'll check the Stormhorns

• Will take a look at Kobold should be find it.

As for the door, its actually a cloth curtain. The plain beige one.