A note left for the Khazark of the Arabel Embassy.

• Honoured Khazark

I am unaware if it is customary for the Rulership of Arabel to insult and threaten the lives of representatives of this embassy, but I am sad to say this is the case.

I do not wish to inconvenience you with the Loss of my life, and shall endeavour to avoid it, but preparing a suitable representative to present our complaints at the inconvenience should it occur to Cormyr's King may be Prudent.

I also would ask, by your leave, if the city should be given a reminder as to why Thay is regarded so highly as a trading partner to Cormyr. And what measures I might be permittied to take in giving this reminder.

I Humbly await your decisions upon this matter.

Barakir Khagos Namik

• Storyteller [DM]

Magus,

Inform Lord Bhaliir that if this aggression continues towards the Diplomats of Thay with no established cause or reason, that the Thayan Embassy will submit a formal complaint before the King's Court and make it clear that the nation cannot be trusted to keep the foreign dignitaries of other nations safe. If physical harm comes to our Diplomat at the hands of a Lord of Cormyr, the Thayan Embassy shall demand extradition of said Lord to the Embassy to be punished in a matter suitable to the laws of Thay, while maintaining amiable relations with Cormyr. If extradition is not satisfied, economic measures may be implemented as we will hike the interest rates on our numerous loans and investments in the city substantially higher, and we will work with Kraliqh in preventing foreign investment to resolve a financial crisis.

Sincerely,

Khazark of the Thayan Embassy

• Honoured Khazark

Your words are wise, and shall be heeded.

Barakir Khagos Namik

• Storyteller [DM]

Magus,

Lord Bhaliir has saw fit to strip your Council Title, and our ability to assist in Arabel's growth. See that a plan of action is submitted to me so we may remind this upstart Lord of a disgraced house why Thay is an empire, and he's a backwater city lord.

The Khazark

• Honoured Khazark

Plans are already in place and your words only fan the flames of my resolve.

You may rest assured, Lord Foril Bhaliir has exhausted the many generous chances he was granted to avoid this outcome.

He was offered Thay's mercy, now he shall feel it's displeasure.

Barakir Khagos Namik