Militia Tower

• Arabel City Militia

Dearest Sirs,

I have in my possession a mask of unimaginable infernal power, that was in the possession of a powerful drow matron.

I was going to take it to the local museum curator to have it evaluated. Alas, the curator is far too busy to deal with the likes of me so I was at a loss.

Then it struck, the kindly folk of the Arabel militia will be best placed to evaluate the piece, to ensure the safety of the realm.

Of course, civic responsibility comes at a cost, and I am currently investigating a matter of gangs in the sewers. Should I hand the piece to the militia, I would expect in return written permission from the militia that I am allowed to carry contraband on my person (bloodstones, mushroom caps, and particularly bottled fey) to aid my investigation of the lycans in the sewers.

Perhaps working together we can rid the city of Thayan slave trading once and for all. This arrangement, if Corellon Larethian so decrees, can perhaps help win the peace our Lord Bhaliir so selflessly fought to acheive.

Yours most sincerely,

Raryldur

• Drop by the tower with this mask.

Private Thar

• Arabel City Militia

Private Thar,

I would not dare do such a thing. You see, I have realised the mask has such potent magics, it would present a risk to all in the militia tower, and perhaps the city, if I were to wander into the militia tower with it. If the militia cannot view the piece in the World Serpent Inn, in order to establish the veracity of my claims, I will find another who can review the mask and ensure it is safely disposed off.

It is for your safety as much as mine.

Kind Regards,

Raryldur

• I don't know where this serpent place is, but thats cool, you do what you think is best for my safety and everyone else's.

Private Thar

• Arabel City Militia

Very well. It is good to hear I have the militia's support on this.

Raryldur

• Raryldur,

You are encouraged to come to the militia tower at your earliest opportunity, preferably with this mask.

I may have an interesting proposal and a large sum of gold.

Private Thar

• Arabel City Militia

Private Thar,

I am an elf of honour and integrity. I cannot be bought like cattle.

However, I shall come to the militia tower and hear your words.

Raryldur

• Arabel City Militia

Attached is the last TWO letters of this correspondence

Private Thar,

Lord Bhaliir has commanded that I advise you the matter concerning the mask is resolved.

You are a stalwart of the legal process and it was a pleasure to have consulted the militia on this.

Raryldur