Few bugs

• A few things.

1. I did the Bat Quest, the poison caused something like a -6 on my dexterity (I also have decent fort saves, so the poison was hella strong!).
    2. Resting seems to result in my PC automatically falling asleep and not resting in the inn.
    3. I can't seem to use the healing kits at all (they don't fail or succeed, it just says "I used the special power").
    4. I died on crypts, my PC is now below level 6. I am not sure I can do any solo stuff below level 6.

Pretty sure the admins will be aware of most of these, but 3 and 4 seem pretty serious issues..

• Admin [DM]

@joekickass said in Few bugs:

A few things.

1. I did the Bat Quest, the poison caused something like a -6 on my dexterity (I also have decent fort saves, so the poison was hella strong!).
    2. Resting seems to result in my PC automatically falling asleep and not resting in the inn.
    3. I can't seem to use the healing kits at all (they don't fail or succeed, it just says "I used the special power").
    4. I died on crypts, my PC is now below level 6. I am not sure I can do any solo stuff below level 6.

Pretty sure the admins will be aware of most of these, but 3 and 4 seem pretty serious issues..

All known issues. However, we don't have any scripters to resolve the issue at time, once they come back from RL shenanigans, will these major bugs be addressed.

I do appreciate the reports though. Keep them coming.

Point 1, though, has been around since v3.

• Admin [DM]

@joekickass said in Few bugs:

I can't seem to use the healing kits at all (they don't fail or succeed, it just says "I used the special power").

Fixed.