The CHRONICLES of ADEODATUS.

• UPON THESE RIGHTEOUS SHEETS OF PARCHMENT SHALL I CATALOG MY SEVEN QUESTS, IN THE NAMES OF AS MANY GODS. IN DOING SO SHALL I ACQUIRE THEIR BLESSINGS UPON THE SEVEN SEALS THAT WILL OPEN THE GATES OF CELESTIA.

Torm: PATH OF THE TRUE
    Torm is, indeed, my patron deity and thus I would be remiss to not consider his blessing the most important in this holy task. It is through the VIRTUE of DUTY that I perform all other quests. In his most pious and dutiful name, I must find seven beings of pure evil, beyond any token of redemption, to slay in his name. Surely the adventurers of Arabel know of such vile monstrosities preying upon commonfolk.

Tyr: WEIGHT OF THE JUDGE
    I must pass judgement on seven breakers of the law, issuing perfectly meted judgement. I expect that chartering judiciality in a region will be the most prudent first step. Therefore, having spoken to Azraela, we have set our sights on the redemption of Lord-Lady Mertoi and Eastway.

Ilmater: BURDEN OF THE HEALER
    In my Trials I shall no doubt find seven heroes whom suffer and require healing beyond the ken of mortal men. In performing seven miracles to heal them, or restore their souls to their bodies, will I find my own salvation.

Sune: INSPIRATION OF THE LOVER
    Though I am CHASTE beyond all temptations of the flesh, beauty and vigor are the sole domains of Goodliness and Holiness. Thus, the gaze of Sune shall ever protect me as I shall ever protect her domains.

• 1.) Zuzana: I have found the first of seven Fair Maidens to grant favor to my righteous cause. Zuzuana, touched by the Summer Fey, does battle with drow most foul - enslavers of her free cousins. Though I am beset by doubt in aiding such free-spirited creatures, I must ever remember the MANY roads of good. I shall aid her, thus earning her favor.

• 2.) Bryndis: A Holy Woman of TEMPUS. Surely she will embiggen his role as a god of holy war against the evils of the world. To earn her favor, I must go to the HEADSTONE ISLE in the WYVERNWATER and CONSECRATE her UNHOLY SHRINE.

• 3.) Beilla: This Elven Maiden also desires to see CLAR BANDA opposed by Righteousness. She has ASKED that the SHRINE near EASTWAY be CONSECRATED, that the HULLACK be UNTAINTED in some manner. Through this task I will earn her favor, and be closer to the blessing of Sune.

Lathander: BREAKER OF DAWN
    I glow with the brightness of holy righteousness, both in body and in spirit. Like a torch eternal, I must brave the darkness of the Caves and Tombs that house the myriad evils of darkness - and like the sun, I shall Banish them. It is a case of finding seven places dark enough to warrant the attention of Lathander.

Chauntea: BOUQUET OF LIFE
    Indeed, at last, a seal that may prove more relaxing than the others. Thus it is the most dangerous, for I shall NEVER fall to the sin of SLOTH! I digress. Seven beautiful plants must be found, carefully harvested into a bouquet, and presented to the mother of life. Then, shall her blessing wash over me like a spring shower.

Selune: WISDOM OF THE GUIDE
    And so, the final seal. Selune. I shall emulate her wisdom and guidence, and bring Seven Heroes to victory upon their own quests. They will be pure of heart, righteous and noble in purpose, and goodly of mind and soul.

• 1.) Dorian Blackforge: I know little of these "War Forged." But this man-sized being speaks of being a champion of the Dwarven People, and their justice. The righteousness of such a cause cannot be denied. He needs but approach me with the details of the next evil he seeks to undo, and my arrows shall pierce it's heart as my words guide his spirit to goodliness.

• 2.) El: This Woman had her family, and home, destroyed by greed, wings, and fire. She seeks vengeance against the draconic monsters who did this to her. I must aid her. The first stage will be properly gathering strength and equipment. The second will be to find the beast. The last - to kill it.

• 3.) Valeria Ashwood: A paladin of LATHANDER, who seeks to hold a FEAST for OLD TOWN. I shall bring her a BEAST fit for a KING to eat. In doing so, we shall bring attentions to the SHRINE of ILMATER. Though I expect few innocent souls still reside in Old Town, it may be that this task redeems a soul before the coming of the Gate.

• 4.) Three: Another of these mysterious Warforged. It states that it's SOUL was a WATCHER of the GATES of CELESTIA, and that it serves HELM - by the Archiac name of the THREE EYED GOD. Whatever goodly path it follows, strange as it may seem to me, it seeks to correct the clergy of Amaunator. This sounds a HOLY task to me, so we shall see where it leads.