BE NOT AFRAID.

• I, ADEODATUS, BRINGER OF THE WORD OF SARIEL, HOLDER OF THE KEYS OF THE GATE, WRITE THIS MESSAGE.

THROUGH THE JUST AND RIGHTEOUS WILL OF SARIEL SHALL WE FIND SALVATION IN THE ARMS OF HEAVEN. WOE TO THE UNBELIEVER, FOR THEY SHALL BE LOST IN THE SILENCE. WOE TO THE WICKED, FOR THEY SHALL BE CLAIMED BY THEIR SINS AND DAMNED FOR ETERNITY.

THE SEVEN SEALS SHALL BE GRANTED BY SEVEN GODS, THROUGH THE SEVEN QUESTS. WITH THESE SEALS THE GATE OF THE LORD SHALL BRING FIRE TO THE WICKED AND SALVATION TO THE PURE.

IF YOU SEEK TO AID US IN OUR HOLY AND NOBLE TASK, SEEK ME OUT AND I WILL GUIDE YOU TO THE PATH OF ENLIGHTENMENT AND RIGHTEOUSNESS.

• I, AZAELA, HERALD OF ADEODATUS, SERVANT OF GOOD AND SARIEL BEAR WITNESS TO THE TRUTH OF THE WORDS OF ADEODATUS. AT THE FINAL SOUND OF THE HOLY TRUMPET JUDGEMENT SHALL BE RENDERED! REPENT, AND YOU SHALL FIND YOURSELF IN THE HALLS OF CELESTIA. BUT WOE UNTO THE WICKED, FOR THEY SHALL BE JUDGED IN RIGHTEOUS FIRE

• BE NOT AFRAID!

THE DIOCESE OF CELESTIA WILL BE FORMED IN EAST WAY.

CORMYR'S LAWS DEMAND WE TOLERATE EVIL IN OUR MIDST, BUT THERE IS NO VIRTUE IN TOLERANCE. WE MUST OPPOSE IT BY ALL MEANS AT OUR DISPOSAL.

WE HEREBY FORMALLY INVITE ALL GOODLY PEOPLES, HEROIC CRUSADERS, JUST PALADINS, AND PIOUS CLERGY OF THE LIGHT TO RELOCATE AND MIGRATE TO EAST WAY. FOR TOO LONG THE SIN OF SLOTH HAS PARALYZED THE TOWN AND DRIVEN IT TO SIN. WE MUST REDEEM THESE PEOPLES THROUGH RIGHTEOUS DEEDS AND SHINING EXAMPLES.

SPEAK TO I, ADEODATUS OF TORM, GATEKEEPER OF THE PORTAL TO CELESTIA AND HARBINGER OF SARIEL'S WORD, TO BE FORMALLY RECOGNIZED AS A MEMBER OF THE DIOCESE. THAT ALL GOODLY PEOPLE OF ALL PATHS TO THE HEAVENS BE UNIFIED IN PURPOSE.