Documents for the Court from Zuzana

• After Damion declared me a custodian
    @zargen-of-zandor said in Future of the Village [Citizens Poll]:

@latoksinned

Damion, since you saw fit to temporarily place me in charge. My first order is for you to not goat Chris. Stop tempting him to actually do the divine march. The court for Tilverton has been set. Let’s stop fighting till then please.

Zuzana

@zargen-of-zandor said in Future of the Village [Citizens Poll]:

Christoph, can we deal with this peacefully and not involve the people. This is only a temporary thing, if the council accepts you as the mayor than I will support you. But Damion has a point, someone that is not currently on any side would help out at least. I do not want a war. I also do not want a single person hurt. Can we discuss this first before rash decisions? Also I had no Idea Damion would do this either, I was planing to wait till the court made a decision. But I will accept this temporarily for the people and the people only.

Zuzana

These first two is from our records for voting on the new government of Tilverton

Next is on his public declerations

@zargen-of-zandor said in Declaration of the Custodian of Tilverton:

Well, I will do my best for Tilverton. I will also see if I can have peace talks with Christoph. Enough bloodshed has been spilt here. I do not wish to see anyone else harmed. Also if the majority do not wish me as custodian. I will seek a better candidate.

Zuzana

@zargen-of-zandor said in Declaration of the Custodian of Tilverton:

@thune

I thank you so much. I also wish to point out the grove was not created just for my kin bottled, the Glade of Freedom also has the ability to free the souls trapped in bloodstones. Though I promised the minister of magic the Glade will be plan B should his attempts to find another way be not be found.

Zuzana

This last one was after Davina declared my glade a place of importance

And this last one was a poster that went up.

@thune said in A New Day Dawns:

alt text

The Hunt for the Hart

In honor of the new appointment of Zuzanna as Mayor of Tilverton, the Order of the Aster is pleased to announce the Hunt for the Hart! We shall leave from Tilverton, and seek out a White Stag, which will be offered to the Grove of Freedom to promote Bright Renewal, a gift of sacrifice from Father Silvanus. Upon its Sacred Blood, we shall purify items of evil and foul taint, and wash away the sin and darkness that has come to dwell on such artifacts. Other animals hunted shall be brought back to Tilverton for a feast, with any surplus going to neighbouring Easthaven, for their welcome shelter of Tilversmen during the last crisis.

Davina Viktoria Ducann RothOrder of the Aster

@zargen-of-zandor said in A New Day Dawns:

@thune

(Written below the last posting)

I am not mayor, I was not appointed. I was simply asked to hope to see the safety of Tilverton till the council of Arabel decides the leadership of Tilverton. Do not celebrate anything at this point. Again I am not in charge of anything yet except peace talks.

Zuzana