For Freedom, For Tilverton

• Storyteller [DM]

Free Adventurers! Find your home in Tilverton!

For the first druid to join our town and help protect the Tilverwood and aid the villagers grow fertile farms I will give an Upgraded Druidic Staff of Air!

For every great wyvern trophy brought to myself in the name of Freedom and Tilverton I will offer 2000 gold and a choice of one of my hedge magic reagents listed below.

For every collossal owlbear trophy brought to myself in the name of freedom and Tilverton I will offer 1000 gold and a choice of one of my hedge magic reagents listed below.

For every giant head brought to myself in Tilverton to prove you have slain one of the enemies of the great eagles of the mountains I will give 50 gold.

For every orc head brought to myself in Tilverton to prove you have slain another of the enemies of the great eagles of the mountains I will give 10 gold.

For ever goblin ear brought to myself in Tilverton to prove you have slain another enemy of the great eagles of the mountains I will give 5 gold.

For anyone who locates verifiable information of a shadovar controlled work camp I will offer 2000 gold and a choice of one of my hedge magic reagents.

List of Reagents/Rare Items:

• Great Bullette Carapace
    • Selenite
    • Umberlees Tears x4
    • Fire Elemental Essence
    • Enriched Verdicite
    • Air Elemental Finger
    • Baatorian Greensteel
    • Verenestra's Mirrior x2

-Damion Latok

((note: None of the reagents are for sale but can be offered as a reward for suitable heroics in the name of Freedom or Righteousness))