Letter: Glim Turen

• Glim.

I request the Factory sends what Warforged and Golems it can spare to assist with the defense of Tilverton.

No doubt it would spread Gonds faith further to have the vile undead of Manzahar crushed beneath Gonds creations.

Artificer Ampharen

@Puffy @SpiffyMeister

• Admin [DM]

Since this is a request, and not a holy mandate, I'll see if I can find some volunteers.

Glim Turen

• I was asking nicely at first. But if a mandate is needed so be it.

I call upon the faithful of Gond to defend the village of Tilverton and the temple and college of Gond within from the undead hordes of Manzahar. Such is the will of the Church of Gond

Artificer Ampharen

@SpiffyMeister @Puffy

• the mandate is sent again

• Admin [DM]

The followers of Gond will answer the call.

Glim Turen

• Admin [DM]

Though I am questioning why we're bothering to hold a divine march over a tiny little village in the middle of no where with no inherent religious value for us Artificer.

Is it truly worth our time or energy? Let the Akadians defend themselves unless they are signing over their entire territory to us.

Glim Turen

• Glim.

The Akadians have abandoned the town, It contains a shrine and college of Gond as well as a holy relic created by my hands

Our forces will defend the village and then by premise of our forces holding the town I will name it as a Bishopric of Gond and I very much doubt anyone will contest such.

Artificer Ampharen