Damion

• Damion,

I write to you to deliver joyous news. Arabel is free. Under just Cormyrian Law, and a just goodly King and his lawful representatives.

And on the topic of that very law, you have until sunrise to remove your posting regarding Manzahar, and his collaborators. Calling for vigilante justice, bordering on sedition will not be tolerated. See the postings removed, or be subject to sentence under Cormyrian Law.

Evander Dauntinghorn
    Arabel City Militia

• Storyteller [DM]

Announcing collaborators of a necromancer lord who has been terrorizing the countryside is illegal and sedition? Are you even reading your letter? These are people working with or sworn to aid Manzahar and its illegal to let the region know about them? Arabel is not free from terror, not free from the evil grips of a necromancer lord slaughtering its farmers and caravans and raising them as undead. It is interesting that I'm the constant primary target of law enforcement, investigation and trials rather than those who aid animators of the dead and invaders of Cormyr. You'll also notice the posters do not call for any vigilantism and only mention the names of known collaborators.

-Damion

• The posters as they are now have been modified, the seditious parts removed. We have a copy of the original and can remind you of your own words if nessecary.

And the order stands. The Militia and the Crown have reasons for demanding this, and you will follow a lawful order from a peace official or be subject to legal sanction. The reasons can be provided in person if you stop by the Guard Tower. We can also discuss how you might aid us without making your usual mess of things in the process.

Evander Dauntinghorn
    Arabel City Militia

• Storyteller [DM]

Your delay and compromise is leading to dozens if not more deaths of the innocents you are sworn to protect. I'll not bow down to the tyranny of indecision without due cause. You are giving me an order but I am violating no other laws otherwise. Do you wish to oppress the expression of the truth? Elodie did that and look at the havoc that came of that. Bane seems to have a strong grasp on the minds and hearts of the leaders of this city.

-Damion