Dear Damion

• @latoksinned

Love. I pin this to you sitting in a meeting with Lord Bahliir. He read us the letter Manzahar had delivered. It was telling him not to trust Tilverton or the warlock of the fey. He wants us to mistrust ourselves. Please work with me and Bhaliir to stop Manzahar. He is questioning the no warrants right now. Manzahar has twenty thousand gold on his head from Lord Bhaliir already.

Will you trust me love? Bhaliir is not your enemy at the moment.

Zuzana

• Storyteller [DM]

How can you call me "love" when you trust a stranger who has tried to have me killed or enslaved over me? This tells me you are more willing to betray myself, Tilverton and the war effort in order to flirt with the lord who worships a tyrant god. I hope you do not continue down this road, for it is one I cannot follow you on. I have been following this man and his career since before you arrived in the region. He cannot be trusted.

-Damion

• He literally got you off of the treason charge. He shared with me things as well. He is also cursed by Manzahar. Do you think he would work with him. Manzahar is a manipulator. The more we fight with each other the easier it is for Manzahar to win. We need to be united love. Not divided like Mazahar wants.

Bhaliir is even giving you more chance to pull your posters down. He ordered laws to go before the courts to have wanted posters made for his allies. Also laws made to arrest you should you not remove them. Love please. I am with you. But I see what Manzahar is doing to you.

Zuzana

• Storyteller [DM]

Cut your ties with Bhaliir or the wedding is off.

-Damion

• My god and queen teaches to make friends. If you can not see that and I am trying to help you, then it will be your choice.

Zuzana

• Storyteller [DM]

Bhaliir is a master manipulator and he is doing the same to you. He wants to use you to get to me. The cause of freedom and righteousness is more important than my own personal happiness. If you cannot see how he is using you against me... I have no choice. You have fallen right into his trap, his web. So long as you choose him over me, you become a weapon for the enemies of freedom.

-Damion

• (Last letter is delivered with only a pressed bleeding heart flower)

• Damion, do you have any of those alchemist’s breaths still with you?

Zuzana