Make -% weight crafted containers cheaper to make

• Storyteller [DM]

It cost almost as much to craft the magic bags/boxes in crafting as it does to just outright buy them from a vender. It's almost 900 gold to buy the components needed to craft a occasion box, plus you have to actually go get the wood and craft it, when for 1000 gold you can buy an ore bag with the same weight reduction.

I'm sure crafting in general is going to need a huge overhaul with the addition of the new starting items in the road to Arabel, but figured I'd start specifically instead of with just "FIX IT ALL!"

• Storyteller [DM]

alternatively make them better than the shop bought ones to actually drive up demand for them rather than just making them cheaper than shop bought things.

price is an issue but for as long as you are able to buy bags of holding for 650gps from the bazaar crafted ones wont ever be in demand

• Admin [DM]

I have wanted to raise these to 60% for some time, with mithril being 80%

• Storyteller [DM]

Damn, and here I already made one to see how good it was lol

• Weight is a serious issue on CoA, because there is a lack of storage in general. It makes it extremely hard for low strength characters to carry any sort of extra gear. Even potions or healing kits can be an issue, and many of my PCs struggled with weight, especially if they were not optimised to be heavy melee PCs.

Limiting carring capacity as well as storage capacity does a disservice to the community, and reduces the quality of life here.

I strongly encourage an improvement in the amount of weight reduction bags available. Seperately, making lighter armors achievable through some in game process.

• Admin [DM]

The bag discussion has been brought up within the team, for other weight suggestions I recommend a new thread with suggestions how to solve it. Note that we're currently looking into player housing with storage.

• Admin [DM]

Serious problem? Invest in more strength. I never have less than 12 str, 14 if I can manage it.

• I much sooner have limited persistant storage of 5 slots or something available to everyone, then make pcs be able to lug more on their persons without some kind of sacrifice. Of all the quality of life updates possible I cant think of any more signifigant then reliable access to persistant storage.

• maybe like a bank vault where you can deposit equipment for like... 50 gold a week?