Lift XP nerf level to 9 or 10

• The xp nerf does not prevent what level people hit, just how many times they need to grind the same quests, (quests some players have been grinding for years) to get there. As it is it punished casual players, or those that dont like to quest far more then it does the grinders and powerquesters that hit cap in the past to begin with. Having the xp nerf start at lvl 9 or 10 will be a real step towards the democratization of mechanical power and help increase player agency. Perhaps lift it to 9 to start with, and later to 10 once more quests are updated and their level range modified.

• Storyteller [DM]

Would be nice. Even on max 10 quests I never got much XP on quests at level 8

• Admin [DM]

Can be done.

• Admin [DM]

tbh in this matter I think it is best if we look at the larger picture for balancing as a whole to even the playing field.

• I agree with Savns suggestion, raising the cap would allow XP to be gained more from exploration and killing spawns there, encouraging exploration and people logging in rather than logging in, Not finding anyone to quest with and logging out

• Patience, but yes. This is going to happen, but can't happen until some other things happen first.

1. Switch to NWNEE. (which is moving slower than I'd like, but can't be helped because we're relying on non-paid help and beggars can't be choosers)
    2. That is needed to allow us to update haks, this could be done first but requires me to have a free week to do some big work with the hak still that happened because NWNEE was released earlier than I planned for it to be.
    3. Haks will allow us to put in the new higher level 10-16 quests where you can earn that higher XP.