Lord Winter

• Lord Winter,

I hope this letter finds you well, it was a wonderful surprise to see you at the fair and your presence made my day that much brighter as it often does. Unfortunately, I’m afraid even writing this letter feels vile by comparison and I wish it wasn’t so; I am truly sorry.

Of late we have come to be under threat by a necromancer by the name of Wyrmlocke and we have received word that he plans to attack us in approximately six days from the penning of this letter. I am penning this letter to request the assistance of those who would stand with us as we stood with you against the Werewolves.

Lathander’s glory has always been welcome in our village, and we have a couple of His faithful here, but we do not have the experience of a true cleric of the Morning Lord. We are in need of support in fashioning our anti-undead wards and, when the attack begins in earnest, the destruction of those same forces.

I would not inconvenience you with this in any other circumstance, it feels rude to ask of our friendship such a thing, but after all that has been done to break the darkness over Tilverton and bring a new dawn, it would be a loss to all of Cormyr to see it slide back into a different kind of darkness.

Please be well, hopefully next time we speak it will be with smiles instead of concern.

Sincerely,

Ophirae Miavyre

Bishopric of Tilverton

• Admin [DM]

As I wrote Valeria, my Militia will not stand with you against Manzahar's. Even if we succeed, many of mine will perish, and we will be left without even a gesture of defense against raids and the like. Your people must fend for themselves.

Lord Winter

• Lord Winter,

Our forces stood against the werewolves of the Hullack when they attacked your village and I negotiated with the Golden Cursed werewolf to ensure you weren't murdered by it. Afterwards turning over a piece of mythallite to ensure you lived-- I am not asking for men and women to die for us, merely the considered opinion of some of your local clergy to assist us in building our wards, if they chose to stand with us that would likewise be welcome.

I am less concerned with the defense of the village through numbers but making the most of what we have; minimalism is something I am comfortable with.

Sincerely,

Ophirae Miavyre
    Mistral of Akadi

• Admin [DM]

Mistral,

Perhaps my heart was too hasty with its decision, for I understand now better what you are asking. I apologize for my firm words, my people are most dear to my heart and losing them is a pain I cannot stand to even imagine.

Wards are a difficult thing to truly enhance, even I had the aid of the late High Priestess of Oghma with those which protected Eveningstar which bound my very soul to the land. Johannes have been sent words of your need of aid, as well as the local druids whom aid us with our harvest. Take care of them well, for they are most dear to me.

May Lathander's light guide your way, for the trouble I have brought upon you with my hasty words I gift to you this basket of his holy fruits. May they bring you sweetness and light in these difficult times.

Lord Winter

[With this letter, two large baskets of oranges are delivered to Tilverton, along with a jar of marmalade.]