The Inquisition of the Triad

• In a world, divided by fear... Stands a group of fanatical zealots, seeking to bring stability to the realm of Arabel once more.

Simply put, I will at some point in the near future roll up a Inquisitional inspired zealot. But, zealots are the most fun when they have similar pious individuals with who to roleplay, once the ACOG segment of the server has casted them aside as lunies.

It will be based primaily in Euro friendly play times. No app stuff intended for roll out, but if you fancy such things before creation, have at it.

Plots to pursue, include:

• Reestablishing the presence of the Triad (Or establishing our own Holy order)
    • Freeing Justiciar Sane (Former Official Clergy of Tyr) from his hell bound prison,
    • Finding the Spear of Justice (wielded by Nora, the last leader of the Knights of the Merciful Sword)
    • Reassembling Tyr's Law (A relic used by Clar Banda to achieve godhood)
    • Crusading against the Island of Clar Banda
    • Becoming the inquisition that shall forever purge Arabel from its corruptive self
    • Being fucking awesome paladins, monks, clerics etc. of the Triad
    • Making trials FUN (Who knows, maybe we will find a way)
    • Crusading against the fey and their chaotic ways.
    • Making LG look goooood.

Shoot me a forum PM (wont be found on discord) if you want in.

• Sounds like a good concept. I endorse it.

• Storyteller [DM]

This has the verk seal of approval

• Also approve. FOR TROM.

• Storyteller [DM]

Praise Trom, Down with Bale

• Storyteller [DM]

Would totally be on this if I wasn’t already pretty devoted to a concept. Maybe I’ll catch you all next!

• This Concept has the Lichman seal of approval.

• Crazy Good is the best kind of Good.

Would put all the tieflings on the pyre.