DM quest rewards

• When people go on DM quests, i think it is more than fair that if DMs are rewarding loot at the end, that they reward no additional potions or even gold (unless promised) to said quest. Loot is already nice to get and the OLD way used to be you spent gold and consumables to get loot. This kept things in a somewhat steady circle of life and i think giving some of everything is massive overkill atm.

• DMs

@citizenbane said in DM quest rewards:

When people go on DM quests, i think it is more than fair that if DMs are rewarding loot at the end, that they reward no additional potions or even gold (unless promised) to said quest. Loot is already nice to get and the OLD way used to be you spent gold and consumables to get loot. This kept things in a somewhat steady circle of life and i think giving some of everything is massive overkill atm.

+1 --- that's how I always did things. You get some nice loot, expect less gold/pots. If I don't have time to give you cool loot, you get gold/pots to replace what you used.

• Yes, that's the approach I've adopted as well.

• If you get custom loot from me, you don't get consumables as well.
    • If I don't give you loot, I'll give you a big chest of consumables to split.

• Maybe it's a testament to my skill level...but it's always felt this way to me. 😉

• DMs

I usually drop some potions after an event, always felt like courtesy to me

• DMs need a worksheet for lewt in v6. Payout is all over the board. Actually, I'm fine with DMs paying based on how entertained they were or whatever standards they have.
    I haven't gone on any planned expeditions/plots:

• Talking in Spire - 100xp

• Tail group of high levels on raid - some potions used, pile of adamantine gear, enough consumables to last week because high levels got into obligations and lose interest in loot or are already set.

• Tag along on something I didn't need to be there for- special item.

• Fought wyvern- poisoned, drained, lots of potions used, 100xp, only mythalite drops, Yurin eats mythalite.

• That's FAT Yurin to you!!!!

• @nikko said in DM quest rewards:

DMs need a worksheet for lewt in v6. Payout is all over the board. Actually, I'm fine with DMs paying based on how entertained they were or whatever standards they have.
    I haven't gone on any planned expeditions/plots:

• Talking in Spire - 100xp

• Tail group of high levels on raid - some potions used, pile of adamantine gear, enough consumables to last week because high levels got into obligations and lose interest in loot or are already set.

• Tag along on something I didn't need to be there for- special item.

• Fought wyvern- poisoned, drained, lots of potions used, 100xp, only mythalite drops, Yurin eats mythalite.

Perhaps one also for RP tokens and similar stuff. I've seen characters do very awesome stuff and not get one, and other characters kill a beholder and get one, lol.

• They can't be everywhere all the time. I think we all assume they know who's been awesome IG and we don't stand up and tell them what problems/good things are going on with each other.

• @nikko Next time roast fat yurin and add their loot to the pile!

• Nobody gets between Yurin and loot food!