Damion Latok

• Do you have any evidence of the indiscretions you mention?

I am conducting a sweeping review of the Council and Chancellor so would be interested in what you have to say.

I can be found in Eveningstar if this suits your current situation

• Royal Scout Ventari.

• Royal Scout,

You need only to look at who has been issued a Letter of Marque for collecting taxes to see the evidence of one of my statements. One is a tiefling with known gang associations and the other literally assaulted an elf in the spire by trying to rip her ears off. The tax harms the city at large. Wanderers and adventurers help who they can, when they can, how they can. Sometimes for glory, sometimes for wealth and sometimes for doing the right thing. In the end, the job gets done and people are safer. Arabel is a city built on the efforts of adventurers and this tax is a dishonor to their free spirits that aided in everything from law enforcement to fighting wars to defeating demons.

In terms of my statement against the Chancellor.... she is using city treasury to build a feast hall devoted to her goddess... feasts for her and her friends while those who actually do good works for the city have their coin taken by bullies, demons and force.

-Damion

• You are preaching to the converted, Master Damion, It's plainly obvious the harm the tax is doing to the city.

Your comments are noted, and any proof you can forward will be very much appreciated.

We can discuss in person if such is more suitable.

• Royal Scout Ventari.

• Royal Scout,

I recently saw your posters. I am constantly wandering the roads to keep them safe. My main focus is usually the road from the city, to Eastway, to Tilverton in an effort to protect settlers and traders moving out that way, however, you are a good man and I trust you. If there is another focus which needs attention, I will gladly offer my assistance to keep travelers safe.

-Damion