The Sembian Mob Returns

• alt text
    Image Source

Still Riding the wave of influence gained from their actions during the Purple Dragon Draft, The Sembian Mob has enjoyed relative ease over the past months. Their business practices lining up for the most part with the Demands of the Guilded Gents and their shadier work going on behind closed doors.

But, tensions rise in the ranks. A small faction within the Mob has begun to grow in Prominence, Led by the So called "Sembian Angel" Angelo Molinaro. Accepting the downtrodden Sembians of Mixed and Monstrous Blood under his wing as freely as any of pure blood, Molinaro seems to have his eyes on the top and is willing to do whatever it takes to get there.

So, With my app hopefully passing in the next few days, I figured I'd see if I could get any interest sparked for my little concept.

Do you want to climb a cutthroat mob heirarchy with a mixture of Charm, Backroom deals and bloodshed?
    Do You Want to gather on the docks in fashionable trench coats as you fit a guy for a stone fullplate?
    Do you just want an old town faction that are good old fashioned disenfranchised Criminals rather than cultists, Heretics or Halflings?

Then the Sembian Mob might be right for you!

Races: Humans and Demi-humans (Half Orcs, Half Elves, Tieflings, Lycans, Anybody who has some Sembian Blood in them)

Alignment: LE and NE preferably, LN at a stretch, All others on a case by case basis.

Classes: Pretty much anything except Paladins and Druids. They're the downtrodden refugees of war, so keep that in mind. But otherwise go nuts.

Focuses: We're going to be looking to control the streets of Old town, and spread our influence wherever we can. And with the City under the control of a chancellor rather than the Crownies this has more potential than ever before.

Setting up Smuggling rings, hiring out our goons as muscle, we want to capture the full Mob feeling of having all the gold in the city run through our hands at some point or another.

Basically, any criminal activity, we want it to become OUR criminal activity. And as for the less tasteful markets (Bloodstones, Bleakstones, Infernal and Necromantic items, etc) we want to see if off our streets.

And of course, Kicking our the Crown influence of Old town by whatever means are nessecary.

So, reply here or shoot me a PM if you're interested!

REMINDER: THE SEMBIAN MOB DO NOT HAVE DIRECT DM SUPPORT. IF THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR, THIS IS NOT THE CONCEPT FOR YOU. ALL PLOTS WILL BE PLAYER PUSHED AND DRIVEN

• Chancellor Moho endorses this message!

• Bumping this because my app did pass and I am not In Game. Come join up!

• This makes me giddy.

• Storyteller [DM]

Yesss. I like seeing the gangs with player representation

• Got one goon in game, can always use a few more. Things are starting to take a very interesting turn

• Bumping this again. I need goons, I need Back Alley casters, Thieves and Enforcers.

We've got some interesting plots ahead of us if certain things play out well in game.