Beastmaster can’t tame beasts

• Tilverton Village

When attempting to tame a beast type, an error message is displayed “you do not have the appropriate feat to tame this beast”.

Tested on:
    Worg, night wolf and Treyssm

• Latok, the beastmaster was removed a while ago. If it is an old char of yours that has been unretired, that is likely the issue.

• Tilverton Village

It was rebalanced and brought back. I asked the DM's before I selected it as a kit. It's a new character, less than a week old. I had already posted this in redmine but since Moloch asked us to post some things here figured I'd throw it up.

• I also have the beastmaster kit, but since I'm a druid, I wouldn't rely on what I can and can't tame - because iirc druids CAN tame tressyms and other lesser magical creatures like night wolves.

• When attempting to tame a BM only animal without BM it gives a "Beast Master required" error.

This is a different error when attempting to tame certain things that aren't listed as BM only.

• @crystalrl
    i dont have beast master and cant tame those with my dual wield kit.

• DMs

From the announcement on it:

You need FE: Magical Beasts for magical beasts now and FE: Shapechanger for beasts of Malar.

CHA bonus to stats went from CHA-10)/2 to /3.

Is this really a bug still, or just unaware of the FE requirement--need to know the more difficult creatures well enough to tame them?

• Tilverton Village

You can ignore. I don't have the FE feats and won't be taking them due to concept. My fault.

Looks like your connection to City of Arabel was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.