Sealed Letter: City Council

• Crown Forces

The letter is sealed with golden wax and embedded in the wax is the symbol of the Golden Guard's Standard in smaller form.

Esteem Council Members,

Please find attached the current roster for the Golden Guard Mercenary Company.

-With the highest respect,
    Raynor

Underneath the signature is the official Standard of the Golden Guard
    alt text

Attached is a document with a few names

Co-Founders
    F. Esolen
    Ibrahim Cihan

Advisor
    Vindo Beristan

Diplomat
    Raynor Steel

General Members
    Gale Tenderfoot
    Merrick Tenderfoot
    Horace Stokron
    Faelynn
    Yurin the Devourer

Recruits
    Robin
    Grant Sosa

• Raynor,

I've some of the Guard's documents already and will start on scribing the rest from your roster.
    I should have them by the end of tomorrow.

Furthermore, would the Golden Guard be interested in enforcing the Adventurer's Tax as contracted tax collectors? A contracted tax collector is allowed to take 20% of each tax they collect as their payment.
    Should the job be done exceptionally well by a collector they'd be eligible for a bonus each week.
    This job does include a risk of combating rebellious adventurers, although the warning is likely not necessary.

If it interests you then we can talk in person.

Warm thoughts,

~ Elodie Ledoux ~
    Chancellor of Arabel
    Sensate of the Succubus of Sensation

• Crown Forces

Chancellor Ledoux,

As luck would have it, good fortune seems to have the Golden Guard preoccupied with our roles and responsibilities to Tilverton at this time. One could say we were blessed by Lady Fate herself to have a renewed contract with the Bishopric.

I'll of course put your generous offer in front of the rest of the Company for the co-founders to decide the fate of this contract, as I am but a simple diplomat.

-With the highest respect and may the Lady Who Smiles continue to smile upon you,
    Raynor

Underneath the signature is the official Standard of the Golden Guard
    alt text

After sending his response, Raynor then burns the Chancellor's letter over his table's candle lit fire instead of putting it into the Guard files.

Looks like your connection to City of Arabel was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.