The Book of Grudges [Thaloc Theidugan]

• [A plain rothe-leather tome with a name printed in Dethek runes, kept on the person of the Dwarf that owns it, it is well ordered and dated in the margins. Clearly, it serves as some sort of journal.]

Aetharn corrupts this city from root to stem, and though I would like to see it cut from the festering corpse, I have more important things to see to.

Saint Kuldar must be recovered and enshrined, with as much help from the manlings as their fleeting attentions can provide.
    After that, the Giantkin, coalskins and all other foes of our folk will whisper of the nightmares the sounds of our boots upon their throats make to their children for eons to come, should they not be wiped out entirely. Their arms and armour plundered and repurposed to serve our eternal war against their wretched kind.

Perhaps, after that, the gold-lust can be cut from this city, should it be worth it to try. I'm loathe to try and stop the Humans from killing themselves with the eternal greed they are consumed with, as it is not the place of our people. But perhaps the Morndinsamman will grant me wisdom for the future instructing me to do so.

Thaloc.

Giantkin slain: 21
    Orcs slain: 62
    Traitors slain: 0

• Moonsea Ride statue wasn't Dwarven, doubt it was even Jotun in make, what a shame. How the Mistral managed to think the two were similar is beyond me, but manlings are strange.

Perhaps I'll lead a hunt today.

Thaloc.

Giantkin slain: 23
    Orcs slain: 62
    Traitors slain: 0