Pathfinder Daxx c/o Eveningstar Garrison

• Pathfinder,

I know you are often gone on patrols to Wyvernwater, something you have to only call me to help with. I was wondering if you had anyone in the scouts that would be interested in helping me with a few tasks as I undertake a Test of Purity.

My Test requires the following:

• The gypsies who base themselves out there have had an important herbal remedy stolen from them. Return it to them.
    • Many bandits roaming the roads supposedly have a base in Marliir's March. See if you can find it and raid it.
    • The Tressym Vault has recently undergone...changes, thanks to some slaadi who have taken over it in their search for the Spark. I investigate there to see if there is anything blatantly harmful besides a Well of some great power.

I have undertaken this Test, as provided by Initiate Jon, to gain the attention of the Bear Spirt. The Bear Spirit I am told is a force of Protection and Justice. Should my worth be proven, I will be provided with Celestial Silver to aid in the crafting of a mighty Halberd against those from of Infernal and Demonic blood.

Serafina.

• Crown Forces

Seraphina,

The Vault interests me. I have investigated the place in the past to try and solve the missing children's case. To hear it has recently change is troubling. I have the means to enter the means. We'll need to go fishing first.

I can probably assist on the other two matters as well but will share with my men the invitation.

-- Pathfinder Daxx

• Pathfinder,

Were you to take a personal interest in this matter, I would be grateful. I didn't want to impose. You and most welcome, as are any of your men....and women.

Serafina.

Looks like your connection to City of Arabel was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.