Lord Bhaliir

• Oversword Lord Bhaliir,

I have been humbled. I spent my time contemplating the nature of roles. The essence of a title and how one -should- aspire to achieve the associated goals. My entire foundation Was laid in hypothesis. A well thought out plan, with no bearing in reality.

You witnessed what a detailed plan and a lifetime of hypotheticals yields. I also saw the fruits of no actual labor. What a plan will yield without labor. It is humiliation. It is two careers ended in less than 24 hours. It is a tarnished record and loss of what little respect I once recieved from my peers.

I am broken. I am defeated. Now I am begging. Pleading and without recourse, I ask you take me under tutilage. There will be no redemption without it! I beg you to give me the opportunity the become a better version of myself. I am desperate for a master and a teacher, for all my plotting and high ideas have yielded not but salt in my eyes and red cheeks.

Please consider me, though I do not deserve consideration.

Sangre Del Toro

• House Bhaliir

[Finally a response is delivered.]

A dog cannot serve two masters. Nor can it chew the bone of another unless it wants to be bitten.

Tell me this: Who told you the lies you spew during the election? Whose bidding are you doing now? And why exactly should I bother my time with you?

The Lords of the realm are a stepping stone for the commoner to climb and thrive through, yet you spat upon it the very first day we met.

Frankly, I don't have time for mongrels that don't serve a purpose beyond causing me trouble. I've enough bones to bury as it is.

Signed. Lord Bhaliir

Looks like your connection to City of Arabel was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.