Letter: Royal Scout Ventari

• Storyteller [DM]

Royal Scout

The current active roster of adventurers in the Militia is

Warden Ampharen
    Private Ysolt Argentia

The Minister of Defense, Olivia Lengram also holds a honouary rank of Sgt at the Chancellors insistence but tends not to make arrests.

Sgt Percival Lengram is also on our roster but seems to be taking a leave of absence at the moment

Warden Ampharen

• Storyteller [DM]

Ventari.

I can craft extremely sharp Iron Arrows for 100 coins per quiver of 99 provided I have a steady supply of oak wood provided.

Warden Ampharen, Seeker of the Gondite Church

• I’ll see what I can find and pass it on.

Need to have another chat with you about the surveylence equipment we spoke about, got some ideas of what I need it to do.

Don’t mind joining your Guild if that helps, more numbers the merrier right?

• Ventari.

• Storyteller [DM]

I'll be available at the tower.

I'll grant you acsess to the guild files.

Feel free to start the project off in them.

Warden Ampharen

• Storyteller [DM]

Vetanari.

I hear you want to clean up Old Town.

I can supply you with powerful self assembling golems to assist for suitable tithes and prayers to Gond.

Come by the tower and we can discuss things.

Warden Ampharen, Champion of Gond

• Warden,

Not really, dealing with muggers and thugs is your deal honestly. If you think you’re going to stop crime in it’s entirity you’re on a hiding to nothing.

I’m just keeping an eye on the big fish and making sure nothing big and nasty spills over and poses an threat the King would be interested in.

I do hear another bunch of Sembians have piped up, though. That could make for an interesting few weeks and months.

I’ll take a look at what you’re offering though, could be good for in the long term

• Ventari.

• Storyteller [DM]

Ventari

I meant the big gangs. You have the River Saints bringing in bloodstones. The Cobble Demons worshipping devils, demons and slaadi and the Archprelates being faithless scum.

Warden Ampharen